THRUHULL,GRP 1-1/4" NPS Recessed (Flush). White
THRUHULL,GRP. 1-1/4" NPS Recessed (Flush).
Skin Fittings Recessed
Designed and made in New Zealand, the Recessed Skin Fitting body and nut are moulded from glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness and dimensional stability. These properties allow a significant weight reduction over metallic fittings.
TruDesign Skin Fittings eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
TruDesign Skin Fittings are certified by the International Marine Certification Institute (IMCI) & Burea Veritas to meet; ISO 9093-2 Small craft -- Seacocks and through-hull fittings -- Part 2: Non-metallic
When used in below waterline applications, a Ball Valve should be directly connected for safety and compliance to relevant marine standards
Download Info Sheet
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Compatible with most hull types - Can be used on wood or GRP hulls
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Paintable - Can be painted with all types of antifouling
- Limited Warranty
- TruDesign accepts no responsibility for Ball Valves or Skin Fittings which are improperly installed, especially in the case where a Ball Valve with tapered threads has been used.