AQUAVALVE TAIL,120 DEG. 1-1/2".
AQUAVALVE HOSE BARB. 120 DEGREE
1-1/2" BSP. to 1-1/2" HOSE. BLACK
Aquavalve 120° Tails
Aquavalve 120° Tails are suited to the most common sizes of tubing used in marine plumbing. Tails come packaged together with a Blue Seal, which is thicker than the Red Seals included in the Aquavalve, to allow the fitting to be rotated to a more suitable position if required.
Not recommended for use with Ball Valves - please select from our Tail Long Thread 120° fittings.
Download Info Sheet
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Long tail feature - The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do