The Two -in-one multi-function
SOS Recovery/Rescue Ladder performs
2 types of recovery using just one product.
• Use rungs as a ladder, or
• Use entire shape to horizontally lift victim, ‘parbuckle’
• 2:1 leverage with halyard or block and tackle
The SOS Recovery Ladder answers the question
for all boaters and makes for a good plan to get
you back on board. If you either intentionally go
for a swim, or fall overboard, most boats do not
have a facility to get you back on board.
• SIMPLICITY & SPEED – easy and quick to deploy in minutes.
• OPERATED BY SINGLE PERSON – it can be rolled out and
ready for use in less than a minute.
• ASSIST RESCUE – multifunction recovery/rescue ladder,
able bodied crew uses ladder, injured or disabled crew can
be horizontally lifted out with your block and tackle or
halyard attached to bottom end lifting eye. The horizontal
posture is important for a hypothermic victim.
• 4 ATTACHING POINTS IS THE KEY TO HAVING STABILITY
OF THE LADDER – secure ladder to cleat, gunwale,
stanchion base, padeye or other available strong points.
This provides greater security and stability.
• VALISE: The compact bag is an integral part of the ladder.
The ladder is incorporated and packed into high visibility
neon yellow mesh bag that unfolds instantly.
• SIZE: folded compact is 500mm x 300mm (20 x 12 inches)
• WIDTH of steps 370mm (14 ½ inches).
• WEIGHT: Lightweight only 3.3 kilos (7.2 pounds).
• LENGTH: Deployed length of ladder is 2 ¼ metres (7 ½ feet)
enabling the MOB to step onto the lowest step with ease.
• STEPS: 5 steps to enable the crew to use his/her knees to
control the ladder in the water to prevent falling under the boat.
It has well-spaced rungs providing stable foot and hand hold.
• MATERIALS: Heavy duty wrap knitted polyester mesh.
• “SOFT” design, unlike typical boarding ladders, this mesh
boarding ladder with lightweight rungs won’t clobber the
victim when the boat rolls.
• SELF SERVICE – Rinse off, dry fold and place back into the
integral zippered pouch. Dries quickly.
• BRIGHT RESCUE COLOUR – aids visibility.
• FOR SAIL OR POWER VESSEL – with up to 6 foot topsides,
water to gunwale.
• TRANSPORTABLE – easily carried from boat to boat.
• QUALITY CERTIFICATIONS – All materials are certified
and controlled under the standard quality ISO 9001