AQUAVALVE TAIL, 90 DEGREE. 1-1/2"
AQUAVALVE HOSE BARB. 90 DEG. VALVE
1-1/2"BSP. to 1-1/2" HOSE. WHITE
Aquavalve 90° Tails
Aquavalve 90° fittings are suited to the most common sizes of tubing used in marine plumbing. Tails come packaged together with a Blue Seal, which is thicker than the Red Seals included in the Aquavalve, to allow the fitting to be rotated to a more suitable position if required.
Not recommended for use with Ball Valves – please select from our Tail Long Thread 90° fittings
Download Info Sheet
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light
- Long tail feature - The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Separate sealing component - Secure reliable sealing for critical sanitary applications
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C